Learn exactly what it takes to run a world class kitchen with this hands on Michelin Star experience.
As part of the kitchen brigade, you go behind-the-scenes and cook a delicious three course lunch with guidance from award winning Head Chef Sean Burbidge. Following your hard work, you get to sit down and enjoy the food you’ve prepared at the Chef’s Table overlooking the busy kitchen. A delicious gift for aspiring chefs or food lovers alike!
Available exclusively for eight people on selected dates throughout the year. Duration 4/5 hours
You can present this experience in a beautifully designed and packaged certificate. Gift personalisation comes in the form of addressing it to your recipient along with a message.
All you need to do is add this item to the shopping bag, then complete the address details and enter your message. You have option to leave blank if you wish to write your own by hand.
- All vouchers are to be redeemed in UK Restaurants only.
- All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only.
- All vouchers (with the exception of Gordon Ramsay at Claridge's) are valid for 10 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- Gordon Ramsay at Claridge's vouchers are valid up until June 2013.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Gordon Ramsay Restaurants in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
- Experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged between restaurants.
- Vouchers for experience days (i.e. master class) are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Experience Vouchers, where applicable, include a £2 cover charge. Service charges may apply.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact 020 7592 7954.
- For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please call 020 7592 1360 or find the restuarant direct here.
For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Gordon Ramsay website (www.gordonramsay.com) and include monetary vouchers, experience meal vouchers and experience day vouchers.
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund.
To request a refund, please call +44(0)20 7592 7954 to report the problem and then post the vouchers to Gordon Ramsay Vouchers, PO BOX 16632, Alcester, B49 5ET.
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Guest cancellations of meal experiences and monetary voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that restaurant; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
Experience vouchers cancelled by customers less than 4 weeks before a booked experience day shall be forfeited with no right to refund or exchange.
In the unlikely event a booked experience day is cancelled by the company the experience voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavor to rebook the experience day at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months. Where a booking cannot be re-arranged the experience voucher can be used in exchange for goods and services up to the face value of the voucher at a Gordon Ramsay Restaurant in the UK (subject to voucher expiry and reservation at the restaurant).
The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are no rebooked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.