Please upgrade your browser
It appears you are using an older browser. This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version
Croatian Truffle Scrambled Eggs from Scrambled
Back to Top
- Heat a large skillet over medium high and add a tablespoon of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Add the cut sides of the bread to the pan and use them to mop up the olive oil.
- Remove from the pan once toasted lightly, transfer to a plate toasted side-up and immediately shave some goat cheese on top, followed by super thin shavings of truffle.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly, then add a few tablespoons of butter.
- Add olive oil to the pan then pour the eggs in. Stir vigorously with a spatula to mix the butter in and cook the eggs. Season lightly with salt and pepper then stir in the crème fraîche.
- Once almost cooked, shave more truffles on top of the eggs and fold in. Taste for seasoning before spooning the eggs on top of the toasted bread.
- Top with more shaved goat cheese and super fine slices of truffle. Serve immediately, alongside dreams of the Croatian countryside.
You are being redirected to the
GORDON RAMSAY SHOP